(“We”, “Us”, etc.) is data controller of personal information collected and processed through our servers. For questions specifically about this Privacy Statement, or our use of your personal information, cookies or similar technologies, please contact our Data Protection Officer/Privacy Office by email at
This Privacy Statement explains our practices regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of certain information, including your personal information.
Information Collection Personally Identifiable Information
· In the course of using the Services, we ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you and administer your account ("Personal Information", “Personally Identifiable Information”). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, credit card or other billing information, email address and home and business postal addresses.
· As you use the Services, our servers automatically record information that the browser sends whenever it points to a website or online service ("Log Data"). Log Data may include, but is not limited to, your computer's Internet Protocol address, browser type, the web page you were visiting before you came to one of the Sites and information you search for on a Site.
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. These measures are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risks of processing your personal information.
We may ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing of your data for that purpose.
· Payment Information. We only use payment information, such as credit card numbers, as necessary for completing a particular transaction or fulfilling a service and to prevent abuse.
· Promotional Communications. We may use your information to:
· provide you with promotional information about our services, and other offerings that may be of interest to you;
· provide information or offers to you that are related to our Services on behalf of ours business partners.
· Recommendations and Advertising. We (and service providers acting on our behalf) may use information about you, including your use of our Services, to provide recommendations and advertisements on our Services and elsewhere on the web.
How long do We keep Your personal information?
Information sharing and disclosure
We are committed to protecting your personal information. We will not disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent except:
· where we are required by law to disclose information to third parties;
· where the disclosure is necessary for the performance of our operations (e.g. mail delivery, hosting services, protecting us from fraud, and payment of your account);
· We are collecting your data when you're contacting our customer support team via call, email or another communication tool. The purpose of collecting is for helping you to solve any issue you have with our services. The legal basis of collecting is the fulfilment of our contractual or pre-contractual obligations to you. Additionally, we may record the calls. The purpose of call recording is quality control of our customer support services and personnel training. The legal basis of call recording is our legitimate interests in retaining you as a customer and providing you with first-class customer support services.
We also may share your personal information with third parties (i.e. agents or sub-contractors) specifically engaged by us to provide services to us, in which case we will require those parties to keep that information confidential and secure and to use it solely for the purpose of providing the specified services to us.
We also provide analyses of our customers in the aggregate to prospective partners, advertisers, movie distributors and other third parties. We do this so that we and our business partners can understand you better, and so we can keep bringing you first-rate services. We may also disclose, on an anonymous basis, literal statements made by our customers. At no time, however, will we disclose personal information about specific customers.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
You have the right to request access to, correct, and delete your personal data, and to ask for data portability. You may also object to our processing of your personal data or ask that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain instances. All our members may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in their registration profile by logging into their account and changing the user preferences associated with their account. If you completely delete all such information, your account may be deactivated. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
What is a cookie?
· Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your personal computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device.
· Persistent cookies - these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
· Session cookies - these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
· Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
Cookies used on the Website A list of all the cookies that can be used on the Website by category is set out below.
· Strictly necessary cookies - These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for. For those types of cookies that are strictly necessary, no consent is required. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
· Performance cookies - These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. By using the Website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the Website works.
· Functionality cookies - These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience. By using the Website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. These cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
· Targeting or advertising cookies - These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests.
· These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with our permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
Behavioral advertising and online privacy
A guide to behavioral advertising and online privacy has been produced by the internet advertising industry which can be found at www.youronlinechoices.eu. The guide contains an explanation of the IAB’s self-regulatory scheme to allow you greater control of the advertising you see.
Using browser settings to manage cookies
· The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. You can also disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
Changes and updates
We/Us refers to:
with registered office in:
If You wish to contact in relation to the Website You can do so by e-mailing Us to